[OM] Re: To our American Listmembers, wherever you may be...

Subject: [OM] Re: To our American Listmembers, wherever you may be...
From: Nick Wilson <toona@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:48:11 +1100
Seeing as I can't get the digest, I might as well contribute:

Here there was a headline that said 'Bush pardons turkeys'. I thought
that it referred to some deal done within the Bush administration, but
it referred to Flyer and Fryer, the turkeys pardoned.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200611/s1795209.htm

As a vego for more than 20 years, though, my thoughts are with the turkeys.

It's my break and I fully intend to spend it listening to some
cricket...Australia 0/40 off 7.4 overs. English bowlers all over the place.

Nick