[OM] Result, good news on apple after care service front.

Subject: [OM] Result, good news on apple after care service front.
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:57:48 +0100

I have just got of the phone from apple, still huge delays on a
replacement battery, although he did offer to let me have two and I was
negotiating extending the warranty as I had a disk crash as well, when
he said he could exchange the machine, so I immediately accepted and as
I had an upgrade from standard with more ram and memory I will get a
2ghz  machine with the new core2 chip and superdrive as opposed to my
1.83ghz machine with combo drive.

IanW