[OM] Re: KEH "BGN" grade

Subject: [OM] Re: KEH "BGN" grade
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:56:29 -0500
Thanks.  I've been vaguely aware of the ST-E2 but didn't know much about
it.  After reading the luminous-landscape article I see that it carries
a lot of Canyon automation baggage that I have no need for.  The only
time I need focus assist I also need flash so having a the AF assist
built into the flash is a better solution for me.  A used 540EZ is
probably cheaper as well.

Chuck Norcutt