[OM] Re: Help

Subject: [OM] Re: Help
From: Ian Lowman <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:59:38 -0500
Nick Wilson wrote:
> Nick the Lurker here,
>
> I have changed email addresses and re-subscribed but only want the
> digest. I get a bit swamped otherwise during the day.
>
> I tried to follow the 'Listar' instructions, but it doesn't work for me.
> Just get return email, saying 'no content' or such like. An email to the
> list Mum has not been answered as yet.
>
> Any tips?
>
> Sorry for such a boring post!
>
> Nick

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Can't help directly with your immediate problem, but I had similar
difficulties with the digest. What I do now is just subscribe to the
list and use my e-mail client (Thunderbird on Linux, dunno about
Windows) to direct all messages with subjects that begin [OM] to a
different folder. Then I can read them (or not) at my leisure.

Cheers,
Ian