[OM] OT: The Tube TV, was OM-1 caught in classic video

Subject: [OM] OT: The Tube TV, was OM-1 caught in classic video
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:05:50 EST

Speaking of old videos, are any of you getting "The Tube" channel on your
cable TV? I just recently stumbled across it while channel surfing, and it's
great IMNSHO. This channel was started by one of the creators of MTV and VH-1,
and promotes itself as showing all music videos and nothing else, which seems
to  be true. It's classic rock with some modern classic-style artists thrown
in.  They have a companion web site (thetubetv.com) selling lots of CDs and
DVDs of  the music they're broadcasting. Takes me back down memory lane, and
there are  even some videos of songs that I've never seen before. FWIW, this is
coming from  a 49 1/2 year old guy.

Greg