[OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images

Subject: [OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:19:38 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2006 4:06:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  come to the conclusion that a good part of my dissatisfaction with
the
E-1  stems from the fact that the only DZ lens I have is the 14 - 45mm kit
lens  that came with the camera.  It just does not deliver sharp  images.

Brian is there a reason you do not use sharpening as part of your  processing
of an image?

Question 2, which is totally unrelated to the first question, "Do you use
any of your OM lenses with your e-1?"  A couple of years ago, when AG was
deciding to buy an e-1, I did a test for him using various OM lenses with the
e-1.
 They are located here: _http://www.image66media.com/page22.html_
(http://www.image66media.com/page22.html)

I'd say the e-1 is certainly able to produce sharp images at resolutions
lower than what you have posted.    Bill  Barber