[OM] Re: Eekbay

Subject: [OM] Re: Eekbay
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 06:45:53 -0800 (PST)
NSURIT wrote:
> Ah, a convert.  Grip is pretty nice, isn't it?  Wish I'd paid
> for  mine what
> you paid for yours. They were very dear in the beginning.
> The only drawback
> I can see is that they will sink quicker if the canoe turns
> over.    <{8^)

I'm still coming to grips with the SHLD-2 grip.  It's definitely
not for every day use, I don't think.  I like it, but the mass
increase is not pleasant to my wrist.  It's actually not quite
as comfortable as the Minolta A1 with battery grip.

Also, it makes for a very, very tight fit in the camara bag.
I'm going to have to relocate the camera to another position.

AG

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre