[OM] Re: Homepage picture updated

Subject: [OM] Re: Homepage picture updated
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 05:14:16 -0800 (PST)
> Did you say it's G-R-E-E-E-E-N?

I had to go back and look at the slide again.  Yup, the web
image is pretty faithful to the original.  The lighting when I
took that shot was highly saturated.

To give you a sense of scale, those are full-sized trees in the
lower-right, not bushes.  The lines in the field are the
tire-tracks from a sprayer.  The photo was taken from up the
hill quite a ways--probably around the midsection of the man.

My thoughts on the colorcast are that it's probably a
combination of fresh rain, thin clouds, morning, Velvia 50, a
slight underexposure (1/3) and the overly warm 100/2.8.

It is also faithful to my vision of the scene.

AG

Sponsored Link

$420k for $1,399/mo.
Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre