[OM] OT FS - L*ica MP rangefinder system, Nik*n MF & AF, Min*x, etc.

Subject: [OM] OT FS - L*ica MP rangefinder system, Nik*n MF & AF, Min*x, etc.
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:49:22 -0800
Related to the crappy day I had Monday, I need to raise some cash. :-(

I am offering the following OT stuff for sale. I'll have jpegs of anything
anyone's interested in up on my personal site, hopefully by this coming
Monday. All of it is in great shape, fully functional, and well cared for.

Leica Rangefinder

? Leica MP 2003 - black paint. strap, box, instructions. Old style ASA wheel
(preferred by some). Brassing at film advance and along edge of bottom cap
on one side. Completely mechanical, gorgeous, object of lust. $2295.
? Leica 35mm/f2 Summicron ASPH black paint, black paint slotted hood, black
paint lens cap, plus rectangular plastic hood & cap for everyday use, box,
papers, perfect - $1250.
? Leica 50mm/f2 collapsible Summicron, CLA'd by the top guy - $295.
? Leica 90mm/f2.8 Elmarit-M (latest version) black anodized, caps, mint -
$795.
? Cosina-Voigtlander 21mm/f4 Color Skopar - silver, round shade, caps, box,
instructions, extra round shade, mint - $275.
? Leica SF20 flash - photocopied instructions, box, case, excellent - $150.
? Leica Table-top tripod, box, mint - $85
? Leica small ball head, mint cosmetically, but stiff. Looked at by Leica,
they say it's as good as it gets. - $75
? Really Right Stuff Leica plate - $50
? (3) 39mm Leica UV filters - $35 each
? (1) Hoya MC 46mm UV filter - $20
? (1) vintage 39mm red filter - $20
? (1) vintage 39mm yellow filter- $20

Package deal for all of the above: $4,500. ($~5200 value, easy. Forget it if
you tried to buy all this new--just the MP and 35/2 Summicron would be over
$6,000.) You know you want it. You'll be taking photos with this system long
after your D200/5D/E-4 has been crushed in a landfill. :-) Easily the
sharpest, best color, highest quality build of any camera and set of lenses
I have ever touched, let alone owned. I hate to sell this, but I basically
have no choice.

Nikon SLR
? Nikon FE2 black,  CLA'd in 2002, including manual, body cap, one 1/8" long
scratch on the back, otherwise perfect. Closest I could find to an OM in the
Nikon world, back when I thought I couldn't get my OM-1 repaired. - $275
? Nikkor 16/3.5 fisheye, caps, box, instructions, mint - $425
? Nikkor 24mm/f2.8 AIS - Super sharp. Use it on your D200. $125
? Nikon 75-150mm/f3.5 Series E. Legendary. Loose zoom, but that's how they
are. - $110.
? Tokina RMC 80-200mm/4.5 very good - $50

? Nikon N4004s AF body & 35-70 zoom lens, very good condition - $125

Filters  for Nikon
? Tiffen 52mm 80A            $10.00
 ? Quantaray 52mm R2           $10.00
 ? B & W 52mm KR-1.5 Skylight      $20.00
? Nikon 52mm Close-up #4T      $10.00
? 52mm Brass Filter Stacking Caps (Top & Bottom) for holding filters  $10.00
? Heliopan 52mm to 62mm brass step-up ring w/62mm generic cap     $10.00
? Cokin  P-series Filter Holder w/52mm Ring      $10.00
 ? Pro 55mm Skylight 1A           $10.00
? B & W 62mm Slim Circular Polarizer           $45.00
? Tiffen 62mm 80A           $15.00
? Cokin  P-series Filter Holder w/72mm Ring         unopened in box $15.00

Compact cameras

? Leica Minilux Zoom, leather case, box, instructions, perfect. -$300.

? Minox 35GL, leather case, box, presentation case, FC35 flash, UV filter.
Mint, recent CLA from DAG Camera Repair. - $150

Digital Detritus

For Nikon Coolpix
? ES-E28 Slide/negative adapter for Nikon Cool-Pix (fits 990, 995, maybe
others). Somewhat acceptable substitute for a slide/film scanner, in a
pinch. - $20

For Sony MiniDV
? Set of 30mm filters (polariser, neutral density, UV) and case, for Sony
TRV33 MiniDV or ? LN, mounted once or twice, $45 from B&H - $25

Shipping, Payment, Guarantee

Agreed purchased price plus actual shipping cost. Pay with Paypal, money
order, personal or cashier's check. For anything over $500, 10% PayPal
deposit, send a cashier's or personal check for the balance. I'll ship when
the check clears. Everything comes with a ten-day money-back guarantee. If
not as described, I pay return shipping. If you decide you just don't want
it for whatever reason, you pay shipping back, I'll refund the price of the
item.

-Rob in Seattle