[OM] Re: MIA Texas Odyssey Camera & Challenge

Subject: [OM] Re: MIA Texas Odyssey Camera & Challenge
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:09:09 EST
In a message dated 11/16/2006 11:20:17 A.M. Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Well,  just maybe you can plan for it to arrive for the JUNE ISLE
ROYALE  ADVENTURE!  Yes, folks, I'm planning on "Bug Fest 2007"
on Isle  Royale.  The timing of the visit will be for the peak of
the  wildflowers on Isle Royale.  This would be a perfect
opportunity to  stress-test the Odyssey Camera, dont you think?

Wish you hadn't told me about the Isle Royale adventure.  Well, guess  if I'm
really was good between now and then I might be able to sneak away  again.
Lets see, there is Christmas, Valentine,s, mother's day and an  anniversary.
It might take a few home runs, but it is possible.   Seriously, this should be
a spectacular trip at the peak wildflower  season.  This year's adventure was
fantastic and there were few  flowers and no bugs.  It was a great time to get
together with like minded  souls and do some sharing, learning and
photography.  AG puts together a  great trip.  If I manage to make this one,
I'm
carrying my swimming suit  and a trolling motorand only one pair of Levi's.
<{8^)
Bill  Barber