[OM] Re: om rebate and things

Subject: [OM] Re: om rebate and things
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:43:44 -0800
The police returned the Odyssey camera to Christos yesterday. It lost
its body cap and strap, picked up a scratch on the bottom plate, but
Christos didn't mention anything else.

Who in the UK, preferably within easy shipping from Christos, would be
ready to use it?

I'll try to send a strap to whomever the camera is sent. I think
Christos said he had one extra body cap, so I will send him a
replacement.

Thank you,
-jeff
(I've sent the login info to John)