[OM] Re: Rome trip next week! Need to kick some time in Amsterdam...

Subject: [OM] Re: Rome trip next week! Need to kick some time in Amsterdam...
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:49:34 +0100
Hello Johan,

Train or plane?

If the latter, take into account that the train ride from the airport into
the city will take you 15 minutes rail time single way.
For a start I could give you the addresses of two good ('though OT) camere
shops in the vicinity of Central Station :) Allthough... they'd be closed on
Sunday evenings. In the late afternoon everything closes, so you won't be
visiting any of the museums.

Do you have any special interests? Architecture? Tulips? Red light district?
Canals? Give me a lead, and I might come up with a suggestion.

Regards,
Bart