[OM] Re: CRT vs LCD, and a note for Tom Scales

Subject: [OM] Re: CRT vs LCD, and a note for Tom Scales
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 08:46:54 -0800
Cleaning can be a real problem. There is an old Sony in the real
estate office that someone "cleaned" parts of the anti-reflection
coating right off. It looks terrible.  The electronics is fine but the
damaged coating makes it quite unpleasant to use. It is left there to
convince people not to screw up any more monitors.
-jeff