[OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 28/2

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 28/2
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:12:08 +0000
Hello Martyn,

An announcement will be made soon, in couple of days.

After a long and extensive investigation, (in the stark absense of any
police help) I located few of the stolen stuff, (including the Odyssey
camera) and lead the Police to their recovery.

When they finally come back to my hand(s) I'll let everyone know.

best regards
Christos