[OM] Re: Interesting OM oddity for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting OM oddity for sale
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:22:57 -0000
You have to watch me carefully, Keith, I sometimes "bowl googlies" (I
suspect that you will know what that means, despite being "over there"!),
and that was a googly.

The 24/3.5 is definitely OM mount, and there are definitely no decimal
places misplaced, nor any epenthetic digits (am I allowed to use that word
here?).  You need to remember that Olympus made only the 24mm wide angle
with f/2.8 diaphragm.  Unlike the 28mm and 35mm wide angles, there was no
"consumer grade" f/3.5 version.  The 24mm shift lens is the one with f/3.5
diaphragm.  Sorry that my shorthand deceived you (but I doubt that you felt
you had bought your 24/2.8 for a bargain price)!

--
Piers