[OM] FS: OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] FS: OM Lenses
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:12:21 -0500
Time to turn some unused OM gear into, um, something else... Email if
you're interested, and I'll have pics in a day or so once I get a new
memory card for my F30. Standard terms - 5 day inspection period,
buyer pays shipping (USPS Priority, insured). All lenses have snappy
apertures, clean blades, and are free from haze or fungus.

----

180mm f2.8 MC Zuiko - Flawless glass, OK cosmetics: some brassing to
barrel and mount, a minor ding in the lens hood. Very solid "user
grade." OM rear cap, Heliopan UV filter, generic threaded front cap.
$300

28-70mm f2.8 Sigma - Two-touch zoom, constant f2.8. Comes with
bayonet mount hood, original caps, soft case, original box - "AS NEW"
condition except for some extremely minor wear to the rubbery paint
on the lens barrel. Bought this one from a list member a couple years
ago to photograph NCAA basketball with, then stopped shooting sports.
Only used it once or twice, but was very happy with the results. Top
of the line, as far as the OM mount Sigma lenses are concerned. Takes
72mm filters. $225

28mm f2.8 Zuiko - Very good condition, generic front cap, genuine
rear cap. No hood. $45

50mm f1.8 - No caps, good condition. No scratches, cleaning marks,
etc. $10

----

Thanks for reading,

mike in Nj