[OM] Newbie portrait question

Subject: [OM] Newbie portrait question
From: Ian Lowman <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:19:13 -0500
Hi all,

Me and my SO would like to take a 'holiday' photograph of ourselves to
send to the relatives. Since I rarely take such pictures, I'm coming to
the group with much humility for some advice. Here's the deal: we want
to be together, in our home or other 'nice' setting, looking fairly
normal (or as much as we can manage). I have OM-1N and OM-2N bodies,
with lenses 28/2.8, 50/1.4/1.8, 100/2.8, 200/4. I also have a tripod and
bounce grip 2, with two T32 flashes (and a T20 if that's any use).

How would you do this?

Our ceilings are white, but the walls are blue.

Thanks,
Ian