[OM] Re: Cr*p! I was just sitting there being fat, dumb and happy and t

Subject: [OM] Re: Cr*p! I was just sitting there being fat, dumb and happy and th...
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:02:07 EST

In a message dated 11/8/2006 3:24:44 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

So do  you have a Chrome six you want to part with? Any other  enablers?

Moose,

I have a Chrome Six that is pretty much in working condition (a little  slow)
that I won't part with. The other one needs the sticky shutter to be  cleaned
and lubed. Lens is dirty too. So, not ready for departure yet. I look at  it
as one of my retirement hobbies. So many hobbies, and so little time... I
retire in 2009.

But, when it's ready, I'll offer it here first!

Dave in Denver