[OM] Re: digilux2 or Pana LC1

Subject: [OM] Re: digilux2 or Pana LC1
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:43:28 -0800
Not what you asked, but Reichmann liked the new Canon G8 enough to
buy it for himself for an unobtrusive carry around camera.  I am
happy I got my C-7000Zoom before they were gone. At least it has raw.

  I just checked and there are a few sellers offering a factory
refurbished C-7000 model for about $250. The least obtrusive is
shooting without flash and as Moose has pointed out many times, only
a Fuji F30 has enough noise free high ISO to do that in a compact
camera.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA