[OM] Re: Northamptonshire Churches update : Nassington

Subject: [OM] Re: Northamptonshire Churches update : Nassington
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:38:32 -0800
GeeBee wrote:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/Northamptonshire_Churches/M-Z/pages/Nassington_5.htm

Excellent composition and I like the light.

At least on my screen, the building looks a little over processed, some
kind of odd busyness. Also, there are sharpening halos on the right side
of the spire, the end of the roof and around the trees. You can prevent
those kind of halos by selecting all the sky and copying it to a
separate level that covers the sky area of the layer below, where you do
the sharpening.

Moose