[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures - It looks like summer.

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures - It looks like summer.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:54:17 -0500
 Steve,
Very nice images.   A nice sunny interlude for  a dark grey rainy New England
day.  I trust you will share the lenses/exposure info at some point.  My office
staff  tracks the Odyssey photos as well and will  vote on their favorite of
your four tomorrow.  Am grateful that Jeff makes time to keep the project
rolling.
Mike
AOL Mail and more.