[OM] Re: SP350

Subject: [OM] Re: SP350
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:01:52 -0400
My wife bought the black SP-350 based upon several considerations ........
brand name recognition, physical size, mega pixel capacity, operating
features, apparent build quality, ease of holding, ease of operation, price,
etc. She, or perhaps I should say "we", spent a couple of hours at the photo
store looking over other brands but eventually came back to the SP-350.
Having been an OM film camera user for seven years with a collection of
Zuiko lenses was a significant consideration I suppose in having an opening
bias in favour of the SP-350.

The camera has proved to be very successful and easy to use. It is small
enough to fit into a jacket pocket or small hand bag. My wife is basically a
point and shooter but has a knack for taking well composed and pleasing
photos. What she wanted and what she got was a small compact go anywhere
digital camera with enough MP capacity to produce a respectably sized print
if necessary, to be unobtrusive and be easy to use.

Based on our experience the SP-350 has been a total success and I would
recommend it to others.

John H