[OM] Re: Cr*p! I was just sitting there being fat, dumb and happy and th

Subject: [OM] Re: Cr*p! I was just sitting there being fat, dumb and happy and the...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 23:33:10 EST
In a message dated 11/7/2006 7:29:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
DACattani@xxxxxxx writes:

Since  I've joined this list I've bought 4 OM bodies, and at least two dozen

OM lenses (still looking forward to a 24 shift). Enough filters,  winders,
adapters, hot shoes, etc. to fill two file drawers. I've  also acquired two
Chrome Six's, a PEN EES-2, at least three 35-S's,  a 35, and two RC's, and
LC,  and
some TLR thingy with a zuiko lens  (no, it wasn't a Flex). I've sold some of
it... to buy more OM  stuff.

Dave, I hope this isn't a news flash, but you are just getting  started.  I'm
trying to find my way to the back side of the curve . . .

NO! I DON"T HAVE A PROBLEM!

You are right, none of us do.

<{8^)  Bill Barber