[OM] eSnipe win! - eBay Item #190046690603 (Tamron SP 400m 1:4 LD Teleco

Subject: [OM] eSnipe win! - eBay Item #190046690603 (Tamron SP 400m 1:4 LD Teleconverter)
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 19:19:07 -0500
Uh, oh.  Be careful what you wish  (snipe) for.  It's been almost one year to
the day when I got a Tam 80-200. I hope it is in good shape on arrival. The
price is lower than the few I've seen sold in the past.    Jeff spotted this
one---my Tamron 400 auto search missed it due to the "400m" in the description.
 It comes with the Tam SP 1.4 TC, though Gary R's site has the Oly 1.4 TC
producing a full grade better image at some apertures.  Wonder if that's the
uniform experience?  Why is there always one more thing?
Mike
AOL Mail and more.