[OM] Re: Cr*p! I was just sitting there being fat, dumb and happy and th

Subject: [OM] Re: Cr*p! I was just sitting there being fat, dumb and happy and then . . .
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:03:28 -0600
AG Schnozz wrote:
> Bill, you think YOU have it bad.  I just spent money on a
> battery-grip.  Grrr.  My FIRST E-accessory.  And I was doing so
> well...
>
> AG

Yeah, I just bought one of those.  And will be picking up an FL50 in the
  next week or so to take on vacation with us.  And then, for next
racing season, it's the DZ zoom...

We all suck.  We're helpless.  Weak.  Broke.

But happy.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon