[OM] Re: SP350

Subject: [OM] Re: SP350
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:05:44 -0400
Thanks Moose.

Ah yes, page 31 of the advanced manual says in small print that RAW cannot
be set in either scene or auto mode. The camera came with the multi-language
basic manual but not with the advanced edition. One has to look very
carefully for any mention of RAW in the basic manual ..... I can find only
two places where "RAW" is printed.

John H