[OM] Re: TCON 1.7C, was Re: 40mm f2 at decent price...

Subject: [OM] Re: TCON 1.7C, was Re: 40mm f2 at decent price...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 21:30:57 -0500
Wow!  Thanks!  That's a pretty good deal.  $89.95 at B&H and the used
ones are double the Amazon price.

Uh,oh.  Now I understand.  It's coming through Amazon's web site but the
seller is actually 47th St. Photo.  Those guys were crooks in 1968 and I
suspect they still are.  Sorry, can't risk doing business with those
guys who will probably just steal my credit card number, sell the lens
for $29.95 but only if I include the special whammerjammy and lens
cleaning kit at $49.95 plus $99.95 for shipping.

Chuck Norcutt