[OM] Re: Cokin filter system

Subject: [OM] Re: Cokin filter system
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 14:31:47 +0000
Me neither - on my OMs, Minoltas or Nikons that I use the Cokin A Series on
- with either 49mm or 52mm filter thread size lenses.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters