[OM] Re: OM-1N shutter firing on B

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1N shutter firing on B
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 09:38:01 -0500
This will most likely not affect other speeds, though it sounds like
there is one lever on the slow speed governor that is out of adjustment,
or entire speed gear position is off by one tooth.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net