[OM] Re: OT Rugby

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rugby
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 09:38:16 +0100
Well I don't think the step parents nationality counts and as their
mother is swiss/german I am afraid they will never be able to play for
Wales ;-), my eldest son on the other hand could.

On The subject of nationality In switzerland it is not the place of
birth that decides it, Cai who was born in switzerland is not swiss, he
is also technically not British because he wasn't born on british soil -
he will get a British passport however as a first generation foreigner.

IanW