[OM] Re: [photos] a couple more ...

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] a couple more ...
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:27:53 +0000
* On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 07:58:28PM -0400, Chuck Norcutt said:
> Much better focus on the kitty this time but it's overexposed.  However,
> dimes to donuts the negative isn't overexposed.  Can you get a better scan?

I can, I think.   Shall work on getting it out soonish. :)

As for the over exposure,  that's probably me over tweaking in curves
though .. :s   I quite like the saturated elements in it.

p.
--
paddy: engineering student.|              I like pies.              |
       give me hardware.   |                                        |