[OM] Re: Cameraback with plastic film holder

Subject: [OM] Re: Cameraback with plastic film holder
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:08:52 -0700
I remember that mine came with some instructions on how to fasten it.  I was
supposed to clean the back with alcohol and warm the tape over open flame
before removing the protective film and sticking it to the camera.  I had
never seen such recommendations before (or after for that matter).  Worked
well, is still where I put it 20 y ago or so.