[OM] E-400 is now in the shops here in switzerland

Subject: [OM] E-400 is now in the shops here in switzerland
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:27:51 +0200
I have just come back from lunch and noticed one of the camera shops now
has the E400 I went in and had a quick look oh and also the
panasonic/leica, I tried it with the leica 14/50 lens which made it look
kind of funny.

no serious review yet, but body is very light and its slightly smaller
than the canon, ideal bag camera, If I get a chance I will pop back over
the weekend with a card and some old zuiko glass to test and compare to
the E1 - no promises but I will try

oh it is priced with the two new kit lenses at around 1800 swiss francs

IanW