[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:59:14 +1000
> Michael Wong wrote:
> Refer to my last trip to China, a special program of netting shot. A
> "model" threw the net many many times for us to shoot. I selected the
> "frequency" mode as 5fps of my Motor Drive 2 for continous shooting to
> catch.
> OM-4T Black, Zuiko 35-80mm F2.8, Kodak E100vs

http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album162/IMG1512_OM_4Ti.jpg

Great shot, Michael. How many did you take at 5fps to make sure you
caught the throw? I love the colours (or, rather, the colour) - the
brown
river, the mist, the light. It all gives an impression of the a
muddy-sky,
warm, humid morning, with work just started.

There's a lot of reasons to like it (thoughts of cropping come up, but
are put aside as I realise the things that would be lost; seeing the oar
going off the edge of the frame initially seems a fault, but then it
comes to me like an "anchor" of the fisherman to land). It's a very
enjoyable photo to contemplate.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz