[OM] Re: Off Camera Flash Cord for FL-36/50

Subject: [OM] Re: Off Camera Flash Cord for FL-36/50
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:32:55 +0100 (BST)
  Charles..
         I CAN confirm that the Can*n cable works with Olympus cameras.
  I use one to connect my Metz 44 to Olympus E1. Works perfectly. Now
just need to work out how to connect the canon adapter to the hotshoe
plate on my spare Bounce Grip 2  :-)     The  base of the Can*n adapter
has a 1/4" threaded hole...need to machine up some sort of thin Tee nut
which will slide into Bounce Grip 2 (probably epoxied into place !)
This will give me bounce and swivel capability _ the Metz on it's own
will only give me bounce (the only downside of this excellent flashgun.
             Regards, John Duggan Wales UK.

--- Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>       Thanks for responding Bill, but I think the RM CB1 is a remote
> shutter release; I'm looking for a cable to use a flash off the
> camera
> body; something like the OM Auto TTL Cords.
>
> Charlie

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK