[OM] Re: how about the olympus E400

Subject: [OM] Re: how about the olympus E400
From: chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:05:46 +0000
Then I don't understand.  Your reply sounded as though you thought he knew
nothing about static electricity.  My take was that he certainly did but made a
strong case for molecular adhesion as the culprit.  In my opinion the proof of
the pudding was the method of pre-treating the brush and the fact that it's
very effective without trying to generate a static charge.

Chuck Norcutt

From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>