[OM] Re: sad news

Subject: [OM] Re: sad news
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:24:52 +0100
Thank you John.

I've received both serial numbers (for Odyssey camera and the 24mm that
bought from you) and passed them on to the Police. Also included the OM4's
serial which I recovered from Jessops.No luck with the 40/2 and my OM1

I don't know if they'll do anything...I doubt if the person in the phone
understood the details..

After the initial shock I've come to realise other -less important- missing
things.. Zenit, Practica, Pentax... We are talking for a complete and total
rationalisation of my stuff.... He (or she) only left the Can*n, I'm
wondering why..

Christos