[OM] Re: [OT] Can you recommend a free drawing tool

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Can you recommend a free drawing tool
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:13:57 +0200
Chuck,

to be honest, for a small project I don't even start up my computer,
except maybe for some excell work.
Manual drafting is amazingly fast end precize, especially giving a
clear output, and is easy to copy.

Don't bother with digital, go film (polyester might be difficult to
come by though!)

I'ld go by hand,

Iwert

Op 22-okt-06 om 14:35 heeft Chuck Norcutt het volgende geschreven: