[OM] WTB: Tamron 28~80 f/3.5~4.2 SP

Subject: [OM] WTB: Tamron 28~80 f/3.5~4.2 SP
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:21:56 -0400
You may recall I asked the list about a similar model Vivitar a couple
weeks ago and got some very helpful advice and some nice offers of
alternatives.  I already have the very fine Tamron 35~80 SP but as a
wide-angle kind of guy find myself wanting a walk-around lens with a
bit more coverage on the short end.

After due consideration of the options, the Tamron 28~80 f/3.5~4.2 SP
seems to best suit my needs.  If you have one for sale, please contact
me at:

scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx

Description, pix and asking price will be appreciated.

TIA!/Scott Gardner