[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:49:10 +0000
Such was still the case as late as last fall, when my son switched from PC to
Mac and had to pony up for a whole 'nother version. That's when I ostensibly
legitimately took possession of his PC versison of CS2 and semi-stopped being a
pirate. ;-]

Walt, who still prefers Picture Window Pro 90 percent of the time.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>