[OM] Re: More lens hood musings

Subject: [OM] Re: More lens hood musings
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:39:00 +0000
Yeah, you're right. Somebody beat you to the punch with an off-list e-mail
yesterday, to which I lamely replied: "I think I was so preoccupied with being
sure I wrote H.G. and not Orson
that I completely overlooked the fact that no Wells were involved. (Or would it
be "Wellses"?) All I had to do was look around, because there's a copy of
Animal
Farm in the bookshelves right behind me."

I will further excuse myself by claiming to have been distracted because I was
busy getting prepared for the festivities surrounding The Third Saturday In
October.* :-)

Walt

*You can Google it.

--