[OM] Re: [Photo] The lighthouse at Stora Karlsö

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] The lighthouse at Stora Karlsö
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:34:25 -0400
Johan,

Thanks for sharing this image.  It was nice to see a lighthouse from
another part of the world.  My wife and I went on a tour of Highland
Light, located in North Truro on Cape Cod.  We both decided to climb the
staircase to the top and being naive, I decide to carry my camera bag
and tripod with me.  The last two ladders of the climb ended up being a
bit difficult for me being 6'2" in height and the added luggage didn't
help.  The man waiting at the top to give the lecture let out a chuckle
as I climbed through the hatchway leading to where the light was
located.  It was fun being a silly tourist. :)

Richard L