[OM] Re: Pixology's noise enhancing printing!

Subject: [OM] Re: Pixology's noise enhancing printing!
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:04:55 +0200
We had two different images printed (400 of each) - one was a
portrait-format snowscene from the Belgian Hautes Fagnes with a fir tree and
a bright sun in the background, the other was a landscape format of a frosty
road in the New Forest with morning sunlight rays streaming through trees.
Nothing terribly religious, but could be thought to be inspiring?
Anyway, they print the picture on the bottom-half / righ-hand-half of a
sheet of heavyweight glossy ~A5 paper with a narrow white border (3-4mm?) ,
and your multi-line message inside on "page 3" (matt surface, no logos of
paper manufacturer!).  There's a very faint / discreet mention of
photobox.co.uk and an order number (or something) on the back "page4".
They're delivered professionally creased/scored but not folded, and of
course after folding they end up ~A6 (4"x6").  Envelopes supplied.  It took
us a while folding and slipping into plastic sleeves to sell in 5-packs!

Anyway they arrived last week and my wife sold several packs today in aid of
a children's charity in Lesotho.

br
Jez