[OM] Re: Which digital system -- lenses/sensor/brand

Subject: [OM] Re: Which digital system -- lenses/sensor/brand
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 00:32:38 EDT

_zuikoholic@spokeandsprocket.com_ (mailto:zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
writes:

Any of  the C*non shooters here have any familiarity with the C*non
EF-S 10-22mm  f/3.5-4.5 ?

I have one and like it. Vignettes a bit at the low end when wide open,  but
that can be compensated in CS2. F3.5 really isn't as fast as I would like.  But
I'll keep it, It's a fun lens to play with. Built quite well.

I've read that it has a bit of distortion at 10mm, but I haven't noticed  any
problems. It's linear enough for me.

Someone asked a while ago which OM Zuikos are most used on C*non's with the
smaller sensors. I find the 50/2 and 90/2 to be really nice on the 20D for
macro. The background blows out really well.

I must say that I favor wide angle (landscape) and macro photography.  So,
I'm thinking 5D...

Dave in Denver