[OM] Re: 28/2,8 shade plus 2,0/28mm equal vignetting?

Subject: [OM] Re: 28/2,8 shade plus 2,0/28mm equal vignetting?
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:02:37 -0400
Hama makes a generic 24mm hood that I have been meaning to try on my
28/2.

http://tinyurl.com/yhbhlt

I know for a fact that it won't fit my 28mm Elmarit (trying to save a
lot of cash...) but haven't tried it on the Zuiko. My local camera
store has one, I may go next week to mount it and finish off the roll
of mystery film in my OM1. I've never been a fan of the round Olympus
hoods on wide angle lenses.

-mike in Nj