[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #5

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #5
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:00:38 -0700
Michael Wong wrote:
> Thanks Charlie. I enjoy to share my pictures & discuss anything about
> photography here. One of benefits that I can learn some English
> wordings which I don't know. I never know the word "fabulous" & I find
> the dictionary to understand what its meaning. Thank you very much.
>
> My English is poor, hope you all not too difficult to understand what I say.

Hi Michael,

Do not be concerned. Your English is perfectly understandable.
Small mistakes you might make are very typical of those for whom English
has come later, as a second language, but those are forgivable and any
English speaker will be able to understand the meaning of what you
intended to say.

Thanks for trying to communicate in English, and succeeding very well!

keith whaley