[OM] Re: Fang! Well, sorta...

Subject: [OM] Re: Fang! Well, sorta...
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
Gary,
 Congratulations on a good find! Goodwill gets lots of my business also. It's
amazing what you can grab sometimes! I picked up a Canon Digital Camcorder for
$50 bucks (which is real money to me), an Onkyo Home Theater Receiver for
$17.00, pair of JBL bookshelf speakers for $7, Infinity bookshelf for $6.50,
Seagull WWSC120 for $25 (sold to an acquaintance for $50), Logitech Z560
speakers $50.(I had bought a set for $190 when they first came out), Spotless
Canon AV-1 $25. Olympus D520 $3. Innumerable 1st edition hard bound books. I
love that place!!!
 Being a bottom feeder and still paying child support I hit the thrift stores
everyday on my way home. I have this plan of Eb*ying it all but the rules of
acquisition force me to retain everything until it is worthless :)
 If they catch me, in the newest reorganization, I may finally have the
incentive to make space to walk through my house...

Bob