[OM] Re: Wanted: M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack for Motor Drive 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Wanted: M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack for Motor Drive 2
From: S Revlis <srevlis3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Michael,

  I already have the MD2 but, I am interested in the control pack & charger.

  Let me know how much you're asking to send it/them to Copenhagen, Denmark and
how you'd like me to pay. And thank for the offer.

  Best regards,
  Barnaby Silver  (List name: S Revlis)

Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Revils,
I have an extra MD2, CP2 & charger for spare. The battery of CP2 is
malfunction & I dropped it. You need to replace the battery for the
CP2. If you are interested, I may sell to you.

--
Michael

S Revlis wrote:

Let me know because I can't use my MD without one. Thanks