[OM] Finally I'm back !!

Subject: [OM] Finally I'm back !!
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:40:29 +0100
Hi Guys,

Well, it's been a long while - a lot longer than I expected !

Back at the end of June / beginning of July I had some fairly terminal
ISP issues and I dropped off the list.  I had meant to be back on the
list within about 6 weeks, but things never quite go according to plan
around here.  So anyway, I'm back on the list again and I have
3-and-a-half months to catch up on.  Anyone fancy giving a very brief
resume of the last 3 months or so ?!!  What's new ?  Is everyone still
here ?

On the plus side, I have been really getting to grips with my e330 which
I got back in April/May.  I really like it, and I'm beginning to get
some results I'm pleased with (will post some this weekend I hope), but
the noise issue is really not so great.  Even at 200 ASA the noise in
the blacks is fairly ugly.  Shame, 'cos I love the way it gets exposure
/ colour almost perfect every time.

Well, I'd better get back to Photoshop.  Day off today, and PS is the
steepest learning curve of going digital for me.

Bye for now,

Jon