[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #4

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #4
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:23:57 -0300
My wife and I visited Tai O on the south west corner of Lantau Island
numerous times in the early 1970s. Michael's photo defintely shows some new
construction since "our time".

I will be interested to know whether the chain ferry still operates for the
few yards of the harbour crossing or whether there is now a bridge or other
crossing.

I am tempted to pull out some of my Kodachrome 25 slides, scan a few and see
if Michael recognizes the place!

John Hudson
Nova Scotia